Change address in HDFC Bank through online/netbanking: If you are using an account with HDFC Bank, you must be aware that the account holder’s address is important for any bank. Banks should keep a record of the address that helps in communicating with the account holder if any other ways of communication fail.
Change address in HDFC Bank through online/netbanking
You must keep the bank updated with your current mailing address. If you relocate or transfer to a new location, inform the bank about it. You need to change the address associated with your account at HDFC Bank.
If you want to know how to change the address in HDFC Bank through online/netbanking.? Simply follow the steps to change the address.
- Go to HDFC Bank official website and login to Net-banking through entering your credential’s i.e. User ID, Password and Secure image
- Click on Update Contact Details tab at the top right corner on the homepage
- Click the Update Address tab on the left sidebar. Next click on Update.
- Enter the new address accordingly under Address Details.
- Upload any of one self-attested scanned copy of your Address Proof, like Passport, DL, Voter’s Card, Aadhaar Card or Central/State Government issued ID Card. (You can also use any credit card statement with same address proof)
- Enter Captcha text and click on submit
You will receive a notification on your screen which stating your request has been successfully submitted and will update the same within next 2 working days. The method of changing the address in HDFC Bank through online is quite simple. Make sure to follow the steps without any mistakes.
You can also visit any nearest HDFC Bank branch along with your original and photocopies of ID proof, fill the Address changing form accordingly, attached the self-attested photocopy and submitted to the bank executive. He might ask for showing your original ID proof document for cross verify your details and will give you acknowledgment slip of same. It will take 4-7 working days to update your address.