How to change your registered mobile number in ICICI bank account:
How to change your registered mobile number in ICICI bank account: Hello, If you want to change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank? It can be possible through so many methods. Today in this blog post I will share you how you can change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank through given means.
ICICI Bank is one of the biggest multi-national banking and financial service providers in India with headquarter in Mumbai, Maharashtra. As an ICICI bank customer, you have the right of using net banking that gives you the freedom to carry out your banking transactions online from anywhere in the world.
Here are the methods to change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank Account.
1 – Through Customer Care – IVR
This is the best method to change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank. For using this method, follow the simple steps-
- Call to Icici Bank customer care from your registered mobile number. Here is the list of state wise customer care number. Click Here
- After dialing number press # 1 for bank Account.
- After that press # 9 for talk to customer care representative.
- Next, verified your details and request for change registered mobile number.
- He/She will take your request and provide you one reference number, keep this no. for your further record.
- Your registered mobile number will changed within one working day.
Note: This method is only for change registered mobile number. If you want to register your mobile number in Icici Bank, it can be only possible through bank visiting.
2 – Through ATM
This is second best method to change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank, for this you need to go to at any nearest Icici bank ATM machine.
- Insert your card and enter your PIN at ATM machine.
- Select More Options tab and press button to proceed.
- Next, select Register your mobile option.
- Next, enter your 10 digit new mobile number and press Yes.
- Again enter your same number to confirm and press Yes.
You process has successfully done. Its instant process to changed mobile number, you will receive a message on same number once your number updated with your bank account.
3 – Through Branch Visit
This is the third best method to change your registered mobile number in Icici bank, for this you need to visit any Icici bank branch that is located close to your home. Ask to counter executive for customer request form
Fill all required details accordingly and submit to branch. You will get notified via SMS once your mobile number updated with your bank account. Usually, it takes max 2 working days.
4 – Through Online
Unfortunately, this facilities is disabled for now at online net banking or mobile banking for some securities reasons. But still, you can change/update your email ID, Pan number, Aadhaar number and Communication Address through online.
So, through using these methods, you can change your registered mobile number in Icici Bank. If you have any further query or suggestion regarding this post, feel free to write in below comment box.