How to complete your KYC with Paytm | Link Aadhaar to Paytm: Now, accordance with the new RBI guidelines on digital wallets or e-wallets, it’s become mandatory for all of the wallet providers to acquire the KYC done for their customers. RBI considers that a complete stop is going to be placed on crimes like identity theft, fraud, and money for this step. It is also going to be helpful for the financial system which makes it safer than previously. The newest RBI guidelines mandate to link Aadhaar to Paytm to get KYC conclusion. The process to link Aadhaar into Paytm to get KYC end is quite straightforward and free. In reality, there are lots of partner websites which provide cashbacks as soon as you link Aadhaar to Paytm to get KYC completion.
How to complete your KYC with Paytm | Link Aadhaar to Paytm:
In accordance with the guidelines, all of the new and the previous users might need to provide minimum KYC details in the form of confirmed mobile number, name and identity proof. The users of those e-wallets will compulsorily need to provide minimum KYC details at the time of registration itself. In case the user fails to provide legal KYC information and link Aadhaar to Paytm to get KYC conclusion, they will not be able to transfer money to Paytm wallets and other accounts.
RBI Guidelines to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion: Key Points-
- New users may need to compulsorily provide the mandatory KYC details for the conclusion of minimum KYC through the sign-up. For minimum KYC the customers have to submit their valid ID card particulars. By executing them minimum KYC requirement that the customers will manage to use their accounts. But until the complete KYC process is finishd the customers won’t have the ability to keep over Rs.10,000 within their wallet also they won’t be able to send money to additional wallets or bank account.
- The newest users will also need to fill out the whole KYC process and link Aadhaar to Paytm to get KYC conclusion within 12 months of supplying the minimum KYC details.
How to Link Aadhaar to Paytm for Complete your KYC
- Download and open the Paytm app on your mobile phone and go to ‘Home Page’
- Click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ icon
- Input 12 digit Aadhaar number and your name, now proceed to the next step
- Now enter your address and click on ‘Request an Appointment.’
- After successful completion of the request, you will be given an appointment within 24-48 hours
- On the date and time of your appointment, you need to visit the Aadhaar centre with original Aadhaar card and PAN card for your KYC verification
- At KYC centre, show your unique Aadhaar number, PAN card number, and the Paytm registered mobile number to the agent
- After fulfilling your details, the agents will ask you for your fingerprints to complete the KYC through bio-metrics machine.
Link Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC Completion and Experience these Advantages
- A fully verified KYC user of Paytm can enjoy the liberty to keep up to Rs.1 lakh rupees balance on a wallet and enjoy unlimited spending during the month. And the users with minimum KYC details can enjoy a wallet balance limit of Rs. 10,000 and a monthly spending limit of Rs. 10,000 only.
- Users who have completed the entire KYC process can quickly transfer money to other wallets and bank accounts.
- A wholly verified KYC user is eligible to open a savings account with Paytm Payment Bank and earn some interests on their savings
- Paytm Payment Banks have some benefits like zero minimum balance, zero digital transaction fees, and others.
- Users who have completed the whole KYC process can also get some fantastic discounts and other offers from Paytm.
Paytm offers Rs.200 money back on linking your Aadhaar with Paytm wallet for the KYC completion. To enjoy these advantages link your Aadhaar to Paytm for KYC completion today!
In Case You Have some Suggestion regarding this post(How to complete your KYC with Paytm | Link Aadhaar to Paytm), so please comment below & Do not forget to share/Discuss it
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/how-to-complete-your-kyc-with-paytm-link-aadhaar-to-paytm/.