How To Link Aadhaar card number to your AXIS Bank Account
Hello, in this blog post I will explain you about how you can easily link your Aadhaar card number to your bank account.
As you know, the Government has made it necessary to link your Aadhaar number to bank accounts and you have to do this before 31st March 2018. Axis bank customers can link their Aadhaar number to the bank account in many ways such as through Internet Banking, SMS, Phone Banking, ATM or branch.
Follow the below steps to link your Aadhaar card number with your Axis bank account one by one-
1) – Via Internet banking
- Login to your Axis bank Netbanking account
- Go to Services, Select other Services and click on “Link your Aadhaar”
- Select your account number and click on “Proceed”
- Enter your Customer ID and Account number, Click on “Submit”
- Enter your Aadhaar number and OTP (Received on your register mobile number) and click on “submit”
- Done, your Aadhaar request submitted successfully, you will get notified by receiving an SMS in your registered mobile number.
To know about complete procedure of using Axis Bank Internet Banking, Click here
2) – Via Aadhaar Linking Portal
If you Don’t have Internet banking facility OR you disabled it then don’t worry you can still link your Aadhaar card to an account online.
- Go to Axis bank Aadhaar linking portal
- Enter your Customer ID and Bank Account number, Click on “Submit”
- Enter your 12 digits Aadhaar number and OTP (Received on your registered mobile number). Click on “Submit”
- Done, your Aadhaar request submitted successfully
3) – Via SMS
This facility is enabled only for Axis Bank’s customers registered for mobile alerts. simply follow the steps-
- You need to send an SMS to the 5676782 for Aadhaar request as per below format. The syntax for sending the SMS is given below, Just type –
Aadhaar<Space><Aadhaar no.><Space>Account<Space><last 6 digits of A/C number>
- After successful registration of Aadhaar number, You will receive an SMS in your mobile inbox.
4) – Via Phone Banking IVR
To update Aadhaar card number with your Axis bank account by Phone Banking IVR, you need to call from your registered mobile no. to any of given toll-free numbers-
1-860-419-5555 / 1-860-500-5555
- After dialing, you need to authenticate using your Customer ID and Debit card
- After authentication, select option #4 and type your Aadhaar number
- Select option #1 for confirming your request
- you will get notified by receiving an SMS in your registered mobile number.
5) – Via ATM
To avail this facility you must have Axis Bank ATM card. You can visit any Axis Bank ATM and follow these steps-
- Visit Axis bank ATM, insert ATM/Debit card and select “Registration”
- Enter ATM/Debit card PIN and select option “Link Aadhaar No.”
- Select Account, Enter Aadhaar no. twice and “Confirm”
- On completion of the process, You will receive a receipt of seeding the request.
So, these are few simple ways to “Link Aadhaar Card number to Axis Bank Account”. If you have any questions or suggestions about this post, please feel free to write in below comment box.
You can Also Check:
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your HDFC Bank Account? Click here
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your ICICI Bank Account? Click here
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your Kotak Bank Account? Click here
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/how-to-link-aadhaar-card-number-to-your-axis-bank-account/.