- 1 How to online transfer money from ICICI Bank to any other bank?:
- 2 1) – How to login ICICI bank internet banking account?
- 3 2) – How to Add Payee Account ICICI Bank?
- 4 3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
- 5 What Is IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS?.
- 6 ICICI Bank Customer care and support:
How to online transfer money from ICICI Bank to any other bank?:
If you are trying to search for how to use ICICI bank internet banking?, how to add Payee/beneficiary account?, forget internet banking login password?, ICICI bank customer care number?. then you are landed right place where you will get the complete procedure of online internet banking through ICICI bank step by step.
ICICI Bank (Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, with its registered office in Vadodara. The bank has a network of 4,860 branches, and 14,404 ATMs in India, and has a presence in 19 countries including India.
Note: keep always registered your email ID and mobile number with your bank account. in case you changed either email ID or mobile number under any circumstance, then update it with your bank account as soon as possible. it will always help you to track and monitor your account status by receive notification alerts through ICICI bank.
For complete procedure of Online internet banking through ICICI bank, you just simply follow these steps-
1)- Login to ICICI bank internet banking account
2)- Add Payee/Beneficiary Account
3)- Transfer Money to Beneficiary Account
So, don’t waste your precious time lets start from beginning step by step—
1) – How to login ICICI bank internet banking account?
First, you need to go to www.icicibank.com then login through input your Customer ID and password
How to get User ID from ICICI Bank? If you forgot your User ID of ICICI bank account, how you can retrieve it?
Your internet banking user ID and password is provided in your welcome kit given at the time of account opening, in case you have forgotten your user ID, then simply follow the steps to get your user ID.
- Go to Netbanking window page of ICICI bank
- On the right side, click on ‘Get User ID’ under the section of May I Help You?
- Input your bank account number and registered mobile number then click on ‘Submit’
- You will get your User ID on your registered mobile number through SMS instantly
How to regenerate net banking password of ICICI Bank?
If you are first time Netbanking user or you forgotten your password then follow the steps to generate a new password.
- Go to Netbanking window page of ICICI bank
- On the right side, click on ‘Get Password’ under the section of ‘May I Help You?’
- Enter your user ID and registered mobile number to receive unique number on your mobile/email ID
- Validate the process by entering unique number received on your registered mobile number/email ID
- Generate ‘New Password’
2) – How to Add Payee Account ICICI Bank?
If you wish to transfer fund from your account to any other account then first you need to add/link payee account to your account. these are few steps to add/link payee account to your bank account-
- Login to www.icicibank.com
- Go to Payment & Transfer and click on ‘Fund Transfer’
- Select the payee type- any other Icici bank account or an account in other bank and click on ‘Add Payee’
- Enter the payee details like name, account no. and IFSC code then click on ‘next’
- Validate the Unique reference no. received on your registered mobile no/email and click on ‘Confirm’
- Your payee account will get activated within 30 minutes then you will be able to transfer fund
3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
After the successfully activated payee account, follow the steps to fund transfer-
- Login to ICICI bank internet banking account
- Go to Payment & Transfer and click on Fund Transfer
- Select transfer fund type- any other Icici bank account or an account in other bank and click on Transfer Now
- Select the payee from the list of registered payee
- Enter the details like Transaction amount and remarks
- Enter your ATM/Debit card Grid value
- Your transaction gets completed and your payment confirmation number will be displayed on screen
- Keep this number for your further record
What Is IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS?.
IMPS: Immediate fund transfer, you can transfer fund 24*7 instantly. maximum amount can transfer Rs.2 lakh per day.
NEFT: National electronic fund transfer, you can transfer fund between 8 AM to 6:30 PM on working days, No limit of minimum and maximum amount transfer.
RTGS: Real-time gross settlement, you can transfer fund between 8 AM to 6:30 PM on working days, Minimum amount should be Rs. 2 lack
- Amount upto Rs. 10,000 – Rs. 2.5 + GST
- Amount between 10,000 to 1 lakh – Rs. 5 + GST
- Amount between 1 lakh To 2 lakh – Rs. 15 + GST
- Amount between 2 lakh To 5 lakh – Rs. 25 + GST
- Amount between 5 lakh To 10 lakh – Rs. 50 + GST
ICICI Bank Customer care and support:
If you have any query/complain about your bank account or you need any help or support then-
- You can directly call to toll-free customer care which is 18002003344, or <Your area STD code>33667777
- You can also mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank?. Click here
So, this is the complete procedure of “online transfer money from ICICI bank to any other bank through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS”. If you have any feedback or suggestion about this post, please feel free to comment on below box.