How To Send Money to any Bank Account via Google Tez: Initially, I’d love to state this is a UPI application for digital payment and there’s no wallet feature. Google is working hard to make this application better, and so we’ll see wallet centre in future such as Flipkart’s Phone Pe.
How To Send Money to any Bank Account via Google Tez
Utilizing Google Tez, you can send Bank to Bank money transfer. This means that you can send money to bank account in minutes. UPI premiered by NPCI annually to entice individuals for digital transaction. UPI (Unified payment interface) functions just like IMPS; your cash will be credited to the bank accounts in just a second.
So let us send money to any bank accounts via Google Tez—-
To start with you need to enroll on Google Tez, that demands a registered cellular number with your bank accounts, then you need to incorporate your Bank Account.
How to register and add bank accounts on Google tez?
# For Registration-
To start with allow me to tell you to enjoy most of UPI application, on your mobile you have to insert your SIM amount that’s Registered with your Bank account. Google tez will automatically detect your bank accounts which connected with your Account.
- Open Google Tez and start registration
- On the initial screen, you must type your cellular number. Here you must type your registered phone with your bank accounts.
- After scanning the cell number, input the OTP on another screen which is transmitted to your cellular amount via SMS, OTP will be automatically found so that you do not have to type.
- On the next screen, you’ll be given two choices to prepare the password. You can set a 4-digit Google PIN here, or you can also set your Phone Screen Lock Password, PIN, Pattern Lock.
- If you would like to use a telephone screen lock, then you need first to let that in your mobile phone.
- After installation a login PIN/password, then you’re enrolled with Google Tez and following we’ll add bank accounts.
# For add Bank Account —
After enrolling, now you’ve got to put in your Bank Account into Google Tez. You can add multiple or single bank accounts in Google tez. All significant banks encourage UPI payment.
- To add a Bank Account, then You Have to click Add Bank Account.
- From the following screen, you can see the listing of encouraging banks.
- When you click to the lender, if you’re requested to send an SMS, then you need to send an SMS for confirmation. After confirmation, you can understand your bank accounts then Click Proceed.
- From the following screen, you need to produce UPI PIN. You can’t make any transaction with no. For any deal, you’ll be requested to input UPI PIN.
- From the following screen, you need to place your UPI PIN.
- You’ve added your bank accounts in Google Tez. Now you’re prepared to send cash.
From Following the same procedure, you could also incorporate multiple bank account, in case you’ve.
Now for Send Money to any Bank Account:
So that you’re successfully enrolled on Google tez and added your bank accounts. So let us send cash to bank accounts.–
- To send money to any bank accounts on Google Tez, you need to tap “Pay using an account or phone amount, QR or UPI ID”.
- On the next screen, you’ll be able to observe the choice of the account number in which you’ll be able to view “Pay to beneficiary Account Number + IFSC”. You merely require bank account number and IFSC code.
- Tap on Account number option.
- Now you must type beneficiary (Whom you’re sending cash to) name, account number and IFSC code. You can check IFSC code on the internet.
- Next display input the amount. You may send around 1,00,000 INR to some bank accounts.
- Input Amount and click Proceed to pay.
- Within the following screen, you need to input your UPI PIN.
- You’ve completed this transaction.
- You could also find the details of the transaction. All the bank details which you sent money will be saved in your Google tez accounts. So that you may see all transaction information and additionally you may make another transaction.
So this way you may send Cash/money to some Bank Account with Google Tez. If the individual also enrolled on Google tez and closed you then it is also possible to use money mode attribute. You could even send cash with individual’s UPI ID and cellular number.
Google Tez Customer care and support:
If you have any Query/Complain about your any concern or you need any kind of help or support then —
- Call to toll-free customer care no 1-800-419-0157
- You can mail at [email protected]
“How To Send Money to any Bank Account via Google Tez” In Case You Have some Suggestion regarding this post, so please comment below & Do not forget to share/Discuss it.
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/how-to-send-money-to-any-bank-account-via-google-tez/.