How to Link/Add Aadhaar Card to Bank Account via Online/Offline process?:
India government encourages people to update the details of Aadhaar card with their respective bank accounts. People are often confused with the process of adding the Aadhaar card to the bank account.
The process is really very easy and it can be easily accomplished, I will explain all the methods that apply to almost all banks. It does not matter whether your bank is HDFC, ICICI, AXIS, Kotak, Corporation or any other bank, I will also try to explain the process of each bank separately. In this particular post, I will provide the general steps of updating Aadhaar number and other details with the bank account.
So, don’t waste your precious time lets start from one by one-
Online procedure for adding Aadhaar card to bank account:
It is a very easy way but it is important that you have taken advantage of internet banking facility and you also need to ensure that your bank is providing this facility.
Note: If you have not availed the facility online, then you have been advised to apply for it or you can go online to the bank account to update the Aadhaar number.
- First, you will need to login into your internet banking account
- Once you are logged in, you should get a link that says ‘update Aadhaar card details’ or ‘Aadhaar card seeding’
- As soon as you see any of these links, you have to click on it to open the second page.
- Now you have to enter the information of the Aadhaar card in the respective areas
- After entering the details, verify again the process and press the submit button
- If you are not able to get this link on your front screen of internet banking account, then go to request section and click on ‘update Aadhaar card’ then follow the above steps
- Now your online application will be save in the bank database. The Bank Officer will verify the details which you entered. Once your application confirmed, You will be notified by email or SMS on your registered mobile number
Offline procedure for adding Aadhaar card information to bank account:
Those who do not have access to internet banking, they can easily update the details using this approach. Follow the given steps-
- Get Aadhar card and bank linking form – Click here to download
- Once downloaded, take print out
- Fill all required details correctly
- Enter your bank account number, address, and IFSC code, Enter only mandatory field (Marked *)
- With this enter your Aadhar number correctly
- After filling the application form, attach the photocopy of your Aadhar card with it
- Now submit the same to the bank official
- He/she might take a look at your original Aadhaar card
- The official will keep the application for further verification
- Once the details are verified, you will be notified by email or SMS on your registered mobile number
So, this is the complete procedure of “Link Aadhaar Card to Bank Account via Online/Offline process“. If you have any questions or suggestions about this post, please feel free to write in below comment box.
You can Also Check:
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your Axis Bank Account? Click here
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your HDFC Bank Account? Click here
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your Kotak Bank Account? Click here
How To Link Aadhaar card number to your ICICI Bank Account? Click here
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/link-aadhaar-card-to-bank-account-via-online-offline-process/.