How to online transfer money from Axis Bank to any other bank: If you are trying to search for how to use axis bank internet banking?, how to add Payee/beneficiary account?, forget internet banking login password?, Axis bank customer care number?. then you are landed right place where you will get the complete procedure of online transfer money from Axis Bank to any other bank step by step.
- 1 Online transfer money from Axis Bank to any other bank:
- 1.1 1) – How to login Axis bank internet banking account?
- 1.2 2) – How to Add Payee/Beneficiary to Account Axis Bank?
- 1.3 3) – How to Transfer money to Payee/beneficiary account?
- 1.4 Axis bank Customer care and support:
Online transfer money from Axis Bank to any other bank:
Axis Bank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad, India. it has 55,000 employees, and 3304 branches, 14,003 ATMs, and nine international offices.
Note: keep always registered your email ID and mobile number with your bank account. in case you changed either email ID or mobile number under any circumstance, then update it with your bank account as soon as possible. it will always help you to track and monitor your account status by receive notification alerts through AXIS bank.
For complete procedure of Online internet banking through Axis bank, you just simply follow these steps-
1)- Login to Axis bank internet banking account
2)- Add Payee/Beneficiary Account
3)- Transfer Money to Payee/Beneficiary Account
So, don’t waste your precious time lets start from beginning step by step—
1) – How to login Axis bank internet banking account?
First, you need to go to www.axisbank.com then login through input your either Customer ID and password or Debit card number and pin number
What is Customer ID? How to get Customer ID of Axis Bank?
Customer ID is unique identification number given to every customer holding a saving and current account with Axis bank, its mentioned in the welcome letter and printed on your Cheque Book.
You can also know your customer ID by SMS “CustID” to 5676782 from your registered mobile number.
How to regenerate net banking password of Axis Bank?
If you are first time Netbanking user or you forgot your password then simply follow the steps and generate new password quickly-
- Go to Netbanking window page of Axis bank
- Below the login icon click on ‘forget password’
- Input details of debit card no. pin no. and expiry date then click on ‘proceed’
- Set your new password
2) – How to Add Payee/Beneficiary to Account Axis Bank?
If you wish to transfer money from your bank account to any other bank account then first you need to add payee account to your bank account. After that, you will be able to transfer payment. let’s follow the steps to add payee account to your Bank account-
After successful login to Axis bank internet banking account
- Go to payment, click on ‘Fund Transfer’
- Select the payee type- transfer within axis bank account or transfer to other bank accounts then click on ‘Add New Payee’
- Input the payee details, click on ‘Proceed’ and confirm the details by enter OTP received on your registered mobile number
- It will take hardly 30 minutes to activate your payee account
How to online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank? Click here
3) – How to Transfer money to Payee/beneficiary account?
After successfully activated the Payee account simply–
- login to Axis bank internet banking account
- Go to payments, click on ‘Fund Transfer’
- Select the payee type- transfer within axis bank account or transfer to other bank accounts
- Select the payee account and click on ‘Begin Payment’
- Input all require details, click on ‘Next’
- Confirm the process by entering Netsecure Code (OTP) received on your registered mobile number
- A reference number will generate on screen, keep this number for your further record.
To know about IMPS/NEFT/RTGS Click here
Axis bank Customer care and support:
If you have any query/complain related to your account or you need help or support then-
- You can call the Toll free customer care no.18002095577, 18002335577, 18001035577
- You can mail at [email protected], [email protected]
So, this is the complete procedure of “online transfer money from Axis bank to any other bank”. If you have any feedback or suggestion about this post, please feel free to comment on below box.
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/online-transfer-money-from-axis-bank-to-any-other-bank/.