How to online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank: If you are trying to search for how to use HDFC bank internet banking?, how to add a beneficiary account?, forget internet banking login password?, HDFC bank customer care number?. then you are landed right place where you will get the complete procedure of online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank step by step.
- 1 Online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank:
- 1.1 1) – How to login HDFC bank internet banking account?
- 1.3 2) – How to Add Beneficiary Account HDFC Bank?
- 1.5 3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
- 1.7 HDFC Bank Customer care and support:
Online transfer money from HDFC Bank to any other bank:
HDFC Bank is an Indian banking and financial services company has registered headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. HDFC Bank is India’s largest private sector lender by assets, It has 84,325 employees, and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong, and Dubai, It is the largest bank in India by market capitalization as of February 2016.
Note: keep always registered your email ID and mobile number with your bank account. in case you changed either email ID or mobile number under any circumstance, then update it with your bank account as soon as possible. it will always help you to track and monitor your account status by receive notification alerts through HDFC bank.
For complete procedure of Online internet banking through HDFC bank, you just simply follow these steps-
1)- Login to HDFC bank internet banking account
2)- Add Beneficiary Account
3)- Transfer Money to Beneficiary Account
So, don’t waste your precious time lets start from beginning step by step—
1) – How to login HDFC bank internet banking account?
First, you need to go to www.hdfcbank.com then login through input your Customer ID and password
What is Customer ID? How to get Customer ID HDFC Bank?
The Customer ID is unique identification number which is given to every customer holding a saving and current account with HDFC bank. The Customer ID is mentioned in the welcome letter and Cheque book. It is also mentioned on the first page of passbook and account statement.
If you forgot your customer ID of HDFC bank account, you can retrieve it online in few simple steps-
- Go to Netbanking window page of HDFC bank.
- There you can see the box to enter user ID or customer ID below the option a question mark will be shown. click on the “?”.
- Input your registered mobile no.(with Country Code) and your PAN or Date of Birth details.
- Authenticate using the OTP received on your registered mobile no.
- The unique customer ID displayed up front.
How to regenerate net banking password of HDFC Bank?
If you are first-time net banking user or forgot your password then simply follow the steps and generate Password
- Select the option “Regenerate IPIN Online” from the Netbanking window page and follow the step below:
- Input your customer ID
- Confirmed your mobile number registered with the bank, and input the OTP received
- And set your password
2) – How to Add Beneficiary Account HDFC Bank?
If you want to transfer money from your account to any other account then first you need to add beneficiary account with your account, If you don’t know about how to add beneficiary account then simply follow the steps-
- Login to HDFC bank internet banking account
- Go to fund Transfer tab and click on ‘Add a beneficiary’ under Request section
- Select the beneficiary type-transfer within HDFC Bank account or transfer to another bank account using NEFT/RTGS
- Fill the beneficiary details and click on ‘confirmed’. It would take 30 minutes for beneficiary activation due to security reason. (Post activation of a beneficiary, you can transfer a maximum amount of Rs.50000/- in the first 24 hours, and Rs.100,000/- to each beneficiary for first 48 hours).
3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
After successfully activated the beneficiary account simply–
- Login to HDFC bank internet banking account
- Go to fund transfer tab and under the transaction section click on ‘third party fund transfer’
- Select the beneficiary type-transfer within HDFC Bank or transfer to other bank using NEFT/IMPS or RTGS
- Input all require details, Click to continue and ‘confirmed’.
- A transaction/reference number will generate in front of the screen, keep this number for your further record.
What Is IMPS/ NEFT/ RTGS?
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service): You can transfer instant money 24*7, the Maximum transferred amount up 2 Lakh and Charges Rs.5 for transferred up 10000, and Rs.10 for between 10000 to 2 Lakh.
NEFT (National electronics funds transfer): You can transfer money only on working days between 8:30 AM To 6:30 PM, No any limit for minimum or maximum amount, Charges-
- Up to 10000 – Rs. 2.5+GST (Per Transaction)
- Between 10000 To 1 Lakh – Rs. 5+GST (Per Transaction)
- Between 1 Lakh To 2 Lakh – Rs. 15+GST (Per Transaction)
- Above 2 Lakh – Rs. 25+GST (Per Transaction)
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement): You can transfer Money only on working day between 8 AM To 4 PM, Minimum amount should be 2 Lakh, Charges –
- Between 2 Lakh To 5 Lakh – Rs. 25+GST (Per Transaction)
- Above 5 Lakh – Rs. 50+GST (Per Transaction)
HDFC Bank Customer care and support:
If you have any Query/Complain about your any concern or you need any kind of help or support then —
- You can call the customer care number which is <Your area STD Code>61606161
- You can mail at [email protected]
How to online money transfer from Axis bank to any other bank? Click here
So, this is the complete procedure of “online transfer money from HDFC bank to any other bank through IMPS/NEFT/RTGS”. If you have any feedback or suggestion about this post, please feel free to comment on below box.
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/online-transfer-money-from-hdfc-bank-to-any-other-bank/.