How to online transfer money from Kotak Mahindra Bank to any other bank: If you are trying to search for how to use Kotak bank internet banking?, how to add a beneficiary account?, forget internet banking login password?, Kotak Mahindra bank customer care number?. then you are landed right place where you will get the complete procedure of online internet banking through Kotak bank step by step.
- 1 Online transfer money from Kotak Bank to any other bank:
- 1.1 1) – How to login Kotak bank internet banking account?
- 1.2 2) – How to Add Beneficiary Account Kotak Bank?
- 1.3 3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
- 1.4 Kotak bank Customer care and support:
Online transfer money from Kotak Bank to any other bank:
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In 2016, it was the fourth largest private bank in India by market capitalization, Kotak Mahindra Bank Terrier has a network of 1,369 branches across 689 locations and 2,163 ATMs in the country.
Note: keep always registered your email ID and mobile number with your bank account. in case you changed either email ID or mobile number under any circumstance, then update it with your bank account as soon as possible. it will always help you to track and monitor your account status by receive notification alerts through Kotak Mahindra Bank.
1)- Login to Kotak bank internet banking account
2)- Add Beneficiary Account
3)- Transfer Money to Beneficiary Account
1) – How to login Kotak bank internet banking account?
What is CRN?. How to get CRN of Kotak Bank?
How to regenerate net banking password of Kotak Bank?
- Go to Kotak bank internet banking window page
- Below the password entry box, Click on ‘forgot/block password?’
- Enter your user ID(CRN) or Nickname then click on ‘Continue’
- Verify the details by answer any 2 question, Date of birth/ Mother’s maiden name/ Registered mobile number/ Registered email ID
- Choose any 1 method to generate the password, Debit card details/ Secret Questions/ Credit card details/ physical PIN mailer
- Verify the details of selected choose method from above them
- Enter and Re-enter new password of 6 characters of your choice then click on ‘Submit’
- You will receive a system generated password of 6 characters on your registered mobile number and email ID
- Combination of both passwords (one which entered by you and other the system generated password) will be your newOne Time Net Banking Password
- Once you login to Netbanking account with above one-time password, you will be asked for the generate new password
2) – How to Add Beneficiary Account Kotak Bank?
- After login into net banking account, click on ‘Banking’
- On left side screen, go to ‘Transfer & Payments’ and click on ‘Add/Manage Beneficiaries’
- On right side screen, click on ‘Add a Beneficiary’
- Enter and confirm beneficiary Primary details like name and nickname, Enter only mandatory fields (Marked *)
- After successful beneficiary registration, select the registered beneficiary and click on ‘Add a transfer type’
- Choose the transfer type- Someone else Kotak account/ Account at another bank-NEFT/RTGS/IMPS or Demand draft
- Input the Account details like account number and IFSC code
- Verify the beneficiary account details and click on ‘Confirm’
- Go to list of beneficiary account, select the beneficiary account and Activate the account by entering activation key that you will receive on your registered mobile number
- After 30 minutes you will be able to transfer fund to beneficiary account
Check out: Corporation bank Online internet banking
3) – How to Transfer money to beneficiary account?
- Login to Kotak internet banking account, and click on ‘Banking’
- On left side screen, click on ‘transfers and payment’ then under this click on ‘Make A transfer’
- Select transfer type and transfer mode then input transfer details like beneficiary account no, amount, description and transfer schedule
- click on ‘submit Transaction’ and again click on ‘confirm and submit’
- Validate the transaction by entering OPT(One Time Password) received on your registered mobile no.
Kotak bank Customer care and support:
If you have any Query/Complain about your any concern or you need any kind of help or support then —
- Call to toll-free customer care no 1860-266-2666
- You can mail at [email protected]
So, this is the complete procedure of “online transfer money from Kotak Mahindra bank to any other bank”. If you have any feedback or suggestion about this post, please feel free to comment on below box.
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/online-transfer-money-from-kotak-bank-to-any-other-bank/.