PNB HRMS (Human Resource Management System): Are You Currently working as Employees in Punjab National Bank or you are Pensioners? Inside your service period, you must have come across several modifications in banking facilities and services provided by the bank. Punjab National Bank not only concentrates on providing excellent banking services to its clients, it also provides high worth to its staffs as well as the retirees. In case your job period covers 2006, or after the period, you must know about PNB Parivar or the HRMS Package. PNB introduced HRMS Package to your payroll processing and salary requirements of the bank.
PNB HRMS and Services:
This system also provides other helpful services. The facilities include HR Management Information Management, attendance, performance evaluation, Employee Selection, Training Management, leave management, Employee self-service, and Promotion Procedure.
This system automatically collects the information about an employee and creates the complete pay reports. The bank eases the employees to submit leave application online, control over assets and liabilities. The HRMS system delivers a flexible framework and offers plenty of services.
PNB HRMS offers the right to self-serve:
Every employee and pensioner must have to log into HRMS to avail the services and facilities. In case you haven’t enrolled for HRMS, then be confident to apply the application to your branch to the officer in charge.
You have to provide your own personal and job information including your email ID and mobile number. You’ll get the confirmation of activation through email and message. You will obtain the unique User ID and Password that’s vital to log in.
PNB HRMS Login:
HRMS is a flexible framework offered by PNB because of its employee and pensioners. Logging into your accounts, you can avail the services and facilities. For pensioners, you can monitor and calculate various deductions and receive updated regarding the pay reports.
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank https://www.pnbnet.net.in and click on Click here to login into HRMS.
- Now Click On Login button from PNB HRMS.
- Enter Your PF Number in the user ID column and Password then click on Sign In button.
- Done! You have Successfully logged in Your PNB Parival HRMS Portal.
For the new employee, HRMS offers a one-stop platform to get different facilities and administer the development activities. In case you don’t have any access to HRMS, do consult it with your branch and head branch.
PNB HRMS Portal Details:
PNB HRMS portal can help to check Pension statement and salary through PNB Official Website www.pnbnet.net.in. Here are the list of services which you can excess –
- View Salary Pay Slip
- View Pension Pay SLip
- Apply for 4 in 1
- See Pension Plan
- Check Loan Status
- Apply for Nomination of PF
- PNB Holiday Dates schedule
- Check Account Balance
- View Account Statement and Transactions
- Also, There are many other facilities
Check out: PNB Knowledge Centre login process
- The retirees must change the password. Log in with your PF number as the User ID along with your date of birth in ‘ddmmyyyy’ format as the Password!
- Always keep in mind that never share you Login Username or Password to anyone.
- In case you have any problems regarding PNB HRMS Portal site then, contact your PNB Bank supervisor or HR Manager for the respective solution.
- HRMS offers excellent retiree self-service. Do not be afraid to make your inquiries at the bank. You have the right to get into the self-serve system and manage your accounts as needed.
Currently, PNB has launched the PNB HRMS MOBILE APPLICATION that could be easily downloaded on mobiles and can quickly access online as well.
Content retrieved from: https://easynsimpleway.com/pnb-hrms/.