SBI EMS Login: The SBI EMS login service is only for the employee of state bank of India Bank, non-employee of SBI Bank can’t familiar with this service. EMS stands for Enterprise Messaging Service, and it’s an email address which is assigned to every single employee of SBI bank.
After having that email address to each employee still, not everyone can access the portal of this service. If you are an employee of SBI bank and want to access the EMS portal, you need to contact your EMS local head or administrative officer of the bank. And submit a request to accessing the portal.
Process to logging in to SBI EMS Portal:
- Open your default web browser and navigate to the SBI EMS portal by clicking https://ems.sbi.co.in.
- Enter the username and select the correct bank Domain. For State Bank Of India choose sbi.co.in, and State Bank Of Patiala choose sbp.co.in carefully.
- After entering the username and bank domain, enter your password and click on Sign In button.
- Once you click on sing In, you will be redirect to change password page.
- Enter your new password, re-confirm the password accordingly and hit the submit button.
- Done! you have successfully logged in to your EMS account Dashboard.
SBI EMS Login – Important points:
Here are some essential points that you must ensure in regards to the EMS Portal:
1 – You will only avail this service after activated your SBI EMS account. If your account is not activated yet, you need to contact your administrative/IT department and submit a request for activating the account. It will take maximum 24 hours to activate the account.
2 – You will receive the username and password from your bank. The password would be a one time password, and you would have to change it after the first login.
3 – Ensure that, every password would have only 90 days validity. If your password got expired after 90 days, you would have to contact the administration/IT department to reset the password. Hence we recommended to update your account password within every 90 days or before expired it.
4 – In case of forgot the password, you would have to call EMS support helplines to reset the password. Ensure, more than 5 attempts a wrong password will lead to temporary locked your account for 30 minutes.
5 – Logging in to EMS portal by changing DNS setting may block the access to the EMS portal.
6 – Never share your EMS account username and password to anyone, not even bank staff. It will help you to keep safe your account further.
Check out: PNB HRMS For Staff and Retired Employees
EMS Help and Support:
If you have any query related to SBI EMS portal, You can directly contact the help desk by helpline numbers/email.
- Phone – 022-2756679
- VOIP – 100123, 100124 and 100127
- Email – [email protected]
Check out: PNB Knowledge Centre login process