How to make standard chartered credit card payment: Standard Chartered bank provides a number of the very best credit cards in the business. They’ve customized credit cards that cater to several individuals for their diverse requirements make it shopping, travelling, a restaurant in addition to corporate tickets. Standard Chartered cards possess different benefits and advantages for every card though some cards provide a fantastic quantity of cashback for a variety of trades though some cards offer reward points that could be used later to redeem to acquire a tremendous deal from Standard Chartered. This article will help you to make ‘standard chartered credit card payment.’
- 1 Standard chartered credit card payment online
Standard chartered credit card payment online
Standard Chartered also provides many ways to keep and payment choice of your credit card that the client can select based on their convenience.
Through Online Banking (Account Holder)
Online banking is the most comfortable & most used way to pay the online standard chartered credit card outstanding amount. This is an easy-to-use, secure and convenient banking experience.
- Go to the web address Standardchartered.co.in & click on online banking. You can directly go by click here
- Make Standard Chartered credit card login with your user ID and password.
- Click on the cards option, you will see the list of credit cards. Choose the card you want to pay.
- You will see the outstanding amount & minimum amount payable.
- Select the amount you want to pay.
- Click on Pay button.
- Confirm your payment to complete the process.
Through NEFT – National Electronic Funds Transfer (Non-Account Holder)
Other bank accounts holders can also make the NEFT transfer procedure to make payments due to their credit cards. Payments done using NEFT will be credited to the card account in the same day working hours. To avoid late payment fees, customers must make payments at-least one day before the due date.
In order to make standard chartered credit card payment through NEFT, you must have to register for this.
How to Register for NEFT:
- Login to your net banking account through Username and Password.
- Add your standard chartered credit Card as a beneficiary, option available under third-party transfer.
- Enter the IFSC code (SCBL0036001), and 16-digits standard chartered credit card number in place of the account number.
- Fill beneficiary name as Standard Chartered CREDIT CARD.
- Click on submit button to complete your registration process.
Payment Through NEFT:
- Login to your net banking account with Username and Password.
- Go to “Fund Transfer” tab and, click “Transfer to Other Bank.”
- Select beneficiary account, and enter the required details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and cross-check all the details.
- If all the details are correctly filled by you, then click on confirm to complete the process.
Through Bill Desk
Bill Desk allowed you to pay your Credit Card bills online even if you don’t have a standard chartered bank account. Generally, it takes three working days to get credited into your card account, depending on the time taken by your Bank to process the transaction.
- Visit official website https://www.billdesk.com or Click here to pay your standard chartered credit card bill through Bill Desk. It will re-direct you to Billdesk Standard Chartered payment portal.
- Just fill all the required information such as credit card number, mobile number, Email and payment amount.
- Choose the bank through which you want to make the transaction. & click on Pay Now.
- You’ll be securely redirected to the payment interface of your preferred bank.
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account).
- Confirm your payment
Through Mobile Banking Application
Standard Chartered Bank, credit card consumers, may also use the Standard Chartered Bank Mobile Banking application to make outstanding charge payments. Customers will need to download the app on their phones, and the following setup uses their customer ID to log in the app.
It has all of the features that are present in the Net banking portal. To pay off the credit card dues the consumer needs to go into the credit card tab and select the”Credit Card Payment Option.” With exceptionally enhanced security for credit card balances using 128-bit SSL protection a user can cover or transact for whatever from anyplace accessing their savings account using the Mobile app.
Check Out: How to Enhance Your CIBIL Credit Score
Through Auto Debit / ECS
Using Electronic Clearing System or Auto Debit, your credit card outstanding bill amount automatically debited from your savings account, which means you don’t need to worry about missing a payment.
This whole process happens throughout the Reserve Bank of India’s electronic clearing mechanism, which means that you may enjoy the benefits of ECS, whichever bank retains your savings accounts, it is possible to pre-decide precisely what you would like to pay each month, with a choice of increasing the amount when you’ve got surplus funds.
Unlike other cards, even your Standard Chartered card provides you with the flexibility of choosing the amount you want to pay with ECS. Directly call to credit card helpline before payment is due and allow them just how much you desire to pay for the month.