How to Transfer money from PayZapp to bank account 2019: Transfer your PayZapp wallet balance to Bank Account, Simply, open your PayZapp mobile app, click on Pay/Send Money option then click on the bank icon to transfer money from PayZapp to the bank.
- 1 Transfer money from PayZapp to bank account 2019
- 1.1 PayZapp Bank Transfer Limit & Charges for Non-KYC wallet:
- 1.2 PayZapp Bank transfer Limit & Charges for KYC approved wallet:
- 1.3 Steps to transfer money from PayZapp to bank account:
- 1.4 Transfer PayZapp cash to bank account using DigiBank it’s always free:
- 1.5 Steps to transfer PayZapp balance to Paytm account:
- 1.6 PayZapp Customer care and support:
Transfer money from PayZapp to bank account 2019
Key points to note-
- Charges applicable 2.36% (2% + 18% GST).
- Your money will get credited into your bank account instantly using IMPS service.
- Send any amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000.
- You can transfer money to bank account between 3 AM to 9 PM only (you can add money at any time)
- Month starts at 1st of every month and end on the last date of that month,
- If your transaction get failed your money will get credited to PayZapp wallet/Card within seven working days
(Don’t worry your money is always safe, You will get refund for all failed transactions shortly)
PayZapp Bank Transfer Limit & Charges for Non-KYC wallet:
- Your total limit is 10k/Month & 5k/day.
- Charges: 2% + GST (Total 2.36% including Tax) applies.
PayZapp Bank transfer Limit & Charges for KYC approved wallet:
- Your total limit is 50k/month.
- You can send up to 20k to HDFC account.
- Can send 20k to Non- HDFC account.
- You can send 5k/daily.
- 2.36% service charges including GST applies, for all KYC & non-KYC users.
Steps to transfer money from PayZapp to bank account:
- Open PayZapp (Between 03 AM – 09 PM )
- Click on Pay/Send Money option on home screen.
- Click on Bank icon.
- Input Account Holder’s Name, Bank Account Number, IFSC Code and any Amount between Rs.1 to Rs.5000.
- Click on continue.
Transfer PayZapp cash to bank account using DigiBank it’s always free:
If you have Digibank Account, you can transfer PayZapp cash to it for free | Don’t have Digibank Account? Open Digibank Account for 5 minutes | Get free Rs. 500 using digibank referral trick.
- Open DigiBank app | Open Digibank Account
- Click on Add money option
- Add money using Debit card option
- Input any amount between 2000 to 5000 & use your PayZapp card details(Virtual debit card) to make Payment.
- You can send Rs.5000/day/PayZapp Card to the digibank account.
- After 1st January 2018, few PayZapp cards are not working Correctly & you may get the error like transaction failed in that case you can send money with normal flow from PayZapp, but that will charge you 2.36%.
- If you are facing any issue or want to transfer more than 5k in a day, Transfer PayZapp Cash to Paytm & then Transfer Paytm to the bank account (3% charges apply). follow steps below-
Steps to transfer PayZapp balance to Paytm account:
- Open Paytm,
- Click on paytm wallet to add money.
- Put amount to transfer & click submit.
- Select debit card payment option.
- Fill your PayZapp card Number, Expiry date and CVV Number then click on submit.
- Fill your PayZapp card PIN (Same PIN that you uses to log in on PayZapp), Click on Submit,
- Once you added money to Paytm, you can directly transfer that to bank from paytm
- Done, you should get your PayZapp money In you paytm wallet successfully, You will get notify of payment success on screen like below-
Transfer PayZapp money to the paytm wallet is just like adding money from bank account to Paytm wallet using visa debit/ credit card or net banking options.
PayZapp Customer care and support:
If you have any Query/Complain about your any concern or you need any kind of help or support then —
- Call to toll-free customer care no 18001029426
- You can mail at [email protected]
“Transfer money from PayZapp to bank account 2019” In Case You Have some Suggestion regarding this post, so please comment below & Do not forget to share/Discuss it.